Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

So, hey!
Today was funny day and 6 hours of it were just of trial and error in 3D modeling...
Nothing more of those 6 hours remain because ZBrush was always crashing... I'm not that good at 3D art anyway. I JUST WANT TO GET BETTER ;_;

Moving on, today I also decided to work on a project that I haven't worked in a while. Its a pen and paper RPG called Paradine and I'm helping Frank (the creator of the system) with the art and a bit of concept for the manual.
Since the human Paridonians' capital is in a hot and dry plane (almost like a desert or canyon I would guess), I went with a mixture between a western medieval knight and a arabic warrior(?). He is a guard, that's why his armor is so heavy.

Now for the daily sketch: Favorite animal!
BADGER. More like fun with pens than sketch really... I'm just tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment